Cruise ships and Manche Iles visiting Alderney this season
Media release from Visit Alderney
26 April 2023
Alderney is getting ready to welcome 10 luxury cruise ship visits this summer – twice as many as last year.
The Island’s special brand of welcoming hospitality will also be in full swing for several visits of the France-based ferry company Manche Iles Express.
“This is a great opportunity to showcase Alderney’s famous warm welcome,” said Visit Alderney’s Caroline Gauvain. “Although the cruise ship guests are here for only a short time we are confident they’ll enjoy our hospitality, our heritage sites and our unique wildlife and want to come back for a longer stay next time.”
The scheduled cruise ship visits are:
• Saturday May 6 – Hebridean Sky, (morning)
• Wednesday May 24 – Hanseatic Spirit, (morning)
• Friday June 2 – Ocean Majesty, (time to be announced)
• Tuesday July 4 – MS Hamburg, (morning)
• Tuesday July 11 – Island Sky, (morning)
• Thursday July 13 – Island Sky (morning)
• Tuesday July 26 – MS Hamburg (morning)
• Friday August 25 – Hebridean Sky (morning)
• Friday September 8 – Hebridean Sky (all day)
• Tuesday September 19 – Island Sky (all day)
The full schedule is available at www.harbours.gg/cruiseships.
Scheduled visits by Manche Iles Express from Dielette are Saturday June 10, Sundays July 9 & 23 and Sunday August 6. There are also sailings when the Cultural Exchange takes place on June 30 and July 1 & 2. Information: www.manche-iles.com/en